Tuesday, February 14, 2006

They Might

You leave early. I guess you have a life. I stay behind. Foraging for fun and adventure in the old ways. Annual leave. Time spent walking past Private Lines over and over again. Nothing adds to us. There are things I'd rather be doing than listening to A Flock Of Seagulls. Looking at properties. Shacking up wi' 'the girl'. Off to the site. I have not entered the human race. One time you asked me "Have You Ever Been With A Guy?". I said that I hadn't but I wouldn't rule it out. Adherence to hetero scum. Concentration interrupted by Psycho Killer. Wearing a big suit proves to be popular. So does looking like Stuart Braithwaite. They slag others off for appearing in style mags. I think of all the endless nights I spent plotting their demise. It's easier to plot my own. 20 Chlorpromazine and 17 Zispin. I have them put by for a rainy day. I shall take my megaphone with me and make you all cry. You were all indifferent to me. I have been to myself too many times. Strange how you stopped loving me. In shittown there was a sign that said 'The --- are Arsewhips' It wouldn't have been good enough for Roberto Calvi or even John Toye. The same references 10 years gone. "They all end in this house where the senses love to drown".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home