Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Of Thick Tum/ Spasm Smash Ox Ox Ox and Ass

Thae Tuesday vibes. Had a wee read ower some o' my futterings o' the last few days. Jeez I come across as being 12 years old when I write about TLK and I tend to write aboot her as if she has 'done me wrong'. I'm kinda embarassed aboot it but I'm no the editing kind so I'm going to have to grin and bear it I reckon. I will endeavour to improve in all matters pertaining to her but particularly in the way I write aboot her! One day when I've forgotten everything I'll tell you the full story!..ha ha..anyway...Aye the big work confrontation...my encounter with the hardman of the HR dept went fairly cordially I suppose. I got a few things in the open and maybe had a chunk of welcome perspective given to me on a coupla others but there does appear to be some heaviosity about to break loose. I cannae really go into details but 'official complaints' have reared their head and there is the potential there for it to get messy. Let's hope it doesnae but some shit has been going down that maybe needs to come to a head sooner rather than later. I'll let yous ken when the first axe falls. TLK relations seemed quite good which is a double edged sword...quoth old Hank..."you think you got a good thing? You got a bad thing, man". I THINK we're pals so I tend to display certain friendly instincts towards her and these seem likely to lead us back into pubs and 'booze and madness' before I know it. Fuckin' hell man, I am really still totally besotted with this girl but seeing as I'm aware of her lack o' feelings for me and I like her company a great deal and enjoy 'being around' her I so want to be guid pals with her. I seem equipped with instincts/senses/ whatever that just make me feel like I want to be with her ALL THE TIME (I may have aired that thought before!). In hindsight or in any sight this isn't a goood thing and I might well end up feeling like an erse. Hope this isnae the case but...hell...I really want to make these posts far less 6th Form At Mallory Towers. Unfortunately that seems to be a bit beyond my writing style and general abilities...for now. I shall work and work to effect a solution! Anyway, I've found masel snatching the odd wee thought re JN too. Maybe I'm getting over K!!...ha ha...hope there are a few Clientele fans out there. There should be more of us! Sorry folks. These phrases, these thoughts are a wee bit 2.5 oot o' ten today. Maybe I can find work writing in Bunty and Jackie Annuals. I should not jest man I should not jest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home