Sunday, January 29, 2006

I Bought This Just For You

This can't go on for ever. Drunken cullinary achievements. Conscious of your skin. You need to get laid. It is an insecurity thing. I might drift off from time to time but I will not forget you. That shouldn't mean anything. 'Save me a Saturday night' was how the song went. I receive a message asking me 'Will You Be My Fuck Buddy?'. I also find out that 'my cock breaks through walls'. This is little consolation. You have never heard of Saxon but you've heard your share of chart toppers. I know little about you. I try to guess. 'where I come from boys don't like girls who look like me'. I had arrived in the city- a cut price immigration. An escape from new year when they all said to me 'oh so you're not working at the moment?'. They weren't surprised. Every year they return triumphant from Basingstoke with Adam and Jocasta. I also heard you say that you loved 'Pink Moon' but preferred 'Bryter Layter'. I prayed that you didn't like buskers who played 'Black Eyed Dog' all the time. You prefer sax players or midfielders. You have never heard Borbetomagus. Neither have I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home