Saturday, January 28, 2006

You can hang it from the lowest rung

...so to sum up...the diet isn't happening...I'm still in love with TLK...she isn't in love wi' me...she's been 'distant as fuck' this week (in my head at least)...I live in a shithole...I'm still in debt...I'm quite unfeasibly alone...My mind will not stay still on anything long enough to nail down a change or a solution...I'm still looking for inspiration (!!!)...naebody's reading this...I want to talk to someone right now...Celebrities On Ice is not doing it for me...all I want is some 'love, music, wine and revolution' as long as they all involve a pyramid of champagne flutes...I'd quite like a full head of hair too...I'm thinking of you all wi' yer big nights oot and yer quiet nights in...how did we all get to be where we are now?...for next week I will try to sing a happy song...shit that's blown it...I just quoted REM...oh I can laugh through the tears...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hynd said...

I'm reading it too.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Terekhova said...

..and I. I'm also feeling abashed...

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home