Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Lot

...the person who you try to get off the phone is responsible for your Chenin Blanc going to waste. 'but I think of you all the time' is not enough. Have you heard of Daniel Johnston? Bad moods. Tidying up papers-clearing your desk. You 'blank me'. I storm out. You shout out 'are you away?'.I turn back.You're waving goodbye at me like a Stepford Wife. The no.35 becomes the express to hell via analysis. Moods and tantrums- little battles against conventions that tell you not to show your feelings or say what you mean. I could say all I like to you and it wouldn't make any difference. I don't register. I can never possibly understand. I can only ever guess what anyone else thinks of me. I just don't think that's enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home