Monday, January 23, 2006

Light Brown Hair

Whitesnake gave me a free plinth, Ultra Vivid Scene offered me a free fold out triptych. My favourite line was Hilda saying proudly 'we're a family of cleaners' . At the same time you placed 10p on Rubstic and he won and I sulked cause Rummy wasn't in the race. We played Monster Top Trumps and you crocheted endless cushion covers. You had to ask me what a skinhead was. You paid strange wee men to sharpen knives in the front garden. You gave me lots of marbles and you asked me if I was winchin and if she was a goldigger. I didn't know what you meant. I had a dream once where you fought off aliens who attacked the living room on Old Years's night. You saved pork chops in your bag and shouted at folk who ticked me off. You used to fry peas and clootie dumpling. You knew folk who grew mushrooms underground. You visited places like Methil. You didn't like people very much. You loved me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home