Friday, January 27, 2006

Hold Me Closer Than That

I've never been held. I've never been aflame. I was born within the smell of Scotblair Pelts. I wore a brown cardigan age 4 and had my 'wee man' operated on. I ran away at the station. I took a tantrum when we stayed at a masonic house. You had no interests and you were suspicious of me having any. No insight and no life on this side of the wee dug. I ended up losing it over a crumpled look and a scuffed complexion. One day you'll say that he went on a voyage of self discovery. He drank himself to death within sight of Central Park. How can I improve in anyone's eyes? I can come oot o' masel. I can wear an apron. I can believe it. I'm sorry hen. When you told me the thing about misfits you didn't realise who you were talking to. I'm away to buy a Pink and put on a Trifecta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home