Saturday, March 11, 2006

I catch the very tailend of that ugly grin.

They want to save the population. They want to batter you with their funk. DA Weibring. Donny Wahlberg. Saturdays are like raw sewage. Why do some folk call it 'sewerage'? It's bestiality/ beastiality all over again. A fish restaurant. Alcohol withdrawal. Bog standard thought. Happy happy happy times. Why has nobody heard of you? Even tho' I'm bald and old I hope my opinion matters. Maybe it doesn't? Ennui has settled in. Boil in the bag foodstuffs. Where am I going? Way way down on the Bayou # 345. Boogie woogie will play in the background. I can't think of anything worse 'cept Orange Juice. The party continues. Welcome to 'Night Magic'. Billy Sloan wi' his leather jacket sleeves rolled up. Sunday afternoon jams in the High Street. Claudio Caniggia opened it up. Ivano Bonetti got butted by a tea cup smasher. Jamie Sandy won the Challenge Cup. The Sport's Day was stewarded by freemasons. Dad said 'that's a vile smell'. He shagged other women. He was a man's man. Downloading jpegs called 'butt fuck' don't make it either. I was asked if I had ever been...to Kelty. I've been there many times. 'I made a lot of mistakes...in my mind'. It was all impossible. I never wrote any songs. I never played anything. I never owned any 'Gorky's'. I never smiled at you. I never danced with you. I didn't laugh. I didn't make any sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home