Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thanks Bert/ What happened to 'Cass The Busker'?, he was famous for wearing a big coat in 1988, he probably bought it from 'Ultarian'.

For the first time in my life, I can ask you if I come across a bit too 'she done me wrong'. Despite the allure of power drinking, I intend to 'hold it together'. I've done me wrong. I accept reponsibility. Now it seems as if the focus will go on to a different road to ruin. The normalisation process. Part of me wants to enter this land of insanity where you too could have hot grits poured over you at any minute. Part of me wants to be one of those who 'all look forward to their Saturdays'. Repeat use. Where are Brian + Michael? Where is Mike Morris? Where is Mike Scott? How many volumes of 'Refried Ectoplasm' are there on the market? Has anyone ever seen 'the apples scene'? Has anyone seen 'Cocksucker Blues'? The 'potting shed' sequence. Has anyone lived in 'the bawbee'? Tins of beer in the bath at 8AM. 'Calling All Girls'. 'It's the thing with the hook, way down in lover's lane'. World travellers never come to Bowhill. The Moggers slum it wi' folk frae Cowdengelly. More multiple use. A missing person. Self conscious declaration. I am a thinking and feeling person. How can the solitary ones believe this? It's easy for the shaggy ones. Rough sex. Prediliction. Nobody knows where they stand. You 'got bruised while you were shagging'. You got yer man to buy you sex toys. Birthday lingerie. There you go hen. Something for you. 'and all the while being held, like a big old baby'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home