Friday, March 17, 2006

Blotter

Just a wee housekeeping message. As you maybe noticed I'm getting disillusioned again re the monotony of the posts. I'm starting to think I might call it a day. Quite frankly I'm not a good enough writer to change my style to any significant degree. The repetition of certain themes/ words/situs is almost constant and it's vexing me a little bent. I think at the moment I'll either give up or change things completely. Not really sure. If this is the last post then I'll say thanks loads to everyone who's read this and especially to folk who have posted comments. Fucking hell man. They really did mean a hell of a lot. I'm going to have a think about things and work out what I want to do. Maybe I'll keep posting in the old style. Really not sure. Thanks for reading this. It's all good... John.

2 Comments:

Blogger spug_myers said...

I don't agree. Sure there are themes which appear consistently, but it would be a strange sort of life which has no thread to it.

But while I disagree and find each new update interesting, maybe I can make a couple of suggestions.

If you're not happy with the way the update on current events is sounding cut back on it a bit. Choose another topic and hold forth on that (I know much of your fanbase is wanting to hear more about CT and the activism).

Alternatively - every couple of days pick an activity which more befits the shaggy ones, do eet and then report back...

2:17 AM  
Blogger Jock Gumps said...

Cheers for mair fantastic comments. Economy...focus...that's what I want...concentration...endeavour...no ma strong points...shit I would like to acquire them...jeez...

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home