Sunday, March 12, 2006

You Can't Trust Violence

The same songs continue to play. Played on an Alba stereo as if I were back in ma council flat in T-Hall. Ich heisse Super Fantastich. How many times can you hear it? It worms it's way in. It doesn't make me feel better. It makes me think of the mythical endless night over and over. The soundtrack provided by me shouting into the void in the boomiest way I can manage. It don't make it. Why do I keep thinking it might? Internalised. Dull vagary. Lonely song. Corpulent man. Out on a limb. The railway bridge asks you to contact The Limbless Association. Conspiracy theories are invented at The Findhorn Foundation. Maybe that's where Jim Tolmie ended up. Andy Ritchie? What about Ante Lasic? Have you ever been bumped off in 'The Glens'? Milan Figala lived and died there. In Spam the Neighbourhood Watch is king. Eunice Nuttal was the love interest for Fred Feast. She had fingers in the till. I lost it alright. To get my life back on track I needed to take recourse to Gumbel. I would have preferred to smoke a few mofos. Dope beats come to Smeaton. Schemies tried to set you on fire. Tonight is the night of the burned out car. It was rolled onto the gress at the back o' St. Kilda to keep the shite company. T-Hall Tokers. Offences for assault and 'dishonesty'. Shane and Wayne Drain. The emaciated man who bellowed 'THAT'S FUCKIN' PISH' at the surrealist twins who lived in Hazel Avenue. Returning triumphant. A' these bastards with 2:1's. Meet my girlfriend. I live in the city now. 'Oh you're not working?'. The annual disgrace. See them everywhere. They're back with a progress report. Meet people in pubs who say 'I'll suck your cock. You'll like it'. A soiree like no other. Quasi-mythical nights in Rich/ Rick's family lock up. Meanwhile the Nep's possee threw stanes at the K5. 'I remember graduation'...no I don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home