Thursday, February 09, 2006

Where?

Late night...this'll be a brief one, I think. Have spent most of the day totally furious with TLK and by default myself after the txt I mentioned earlier particularly given the context of recent work events leading up to it. I've deliberately not explained what's went on. You'd probably think it's me being an arsehole but at the moment I am extremely hurt by what happened. I feel as if she has totally disregarded me both as a pal and as a colleague. I feel like putting my notice in and fucking off somewhere never to return. I feel that she's just dismantled all the great feelings I had of the team at work as having genuine togetherness and comradeship. It's dawned on me I'm not valued by her in any way and I've been very stupid to think that was the case. Maybe she meant to hurt me-that's what I can't get out my head. She's done a pretty good job if that's the case. In a way I hope I'm wrong about this but part of me maybe wishes I'm right so it'll allow me to clear the decks and fuck off away from all of it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hynd said...

I agree with P. I think you should speak to her instead of letting it fester away inside you.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home