Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sent

I do not and I cannot. You can call me any time. I'll only call you when I'm buying the Harpic. I never think about you. Viewers in two states listen to anything. Contradictory nature. An aversion to Windy and Carl. Where is it? Is it somewhere sweating it out? Should we hope that it's lost? Traffic stops for no-one or at least not for anyone who's looking. In the ether there might not be something or there might be. When I met you I was wearing a purple shirt which didn't fit me. You never liked my clothes. I loved your red jersey-something that made me feel indecent. Here I am. I'm probably skint and aflame. I'm maybe washed up. I can't write proper stories. You guard yours with jealousy. I lent you a red hanky. You washed it and gave it back to me. You talk about getting over our pasts. We're all getting over them somehow. That's what we're meant to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home