Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Most Pooterish

Can you tell if someone might own a 'buck ram stimulus kit' or not? More old material. The dying man might ask you what you think of certain things. I can't tell him. I don't really know. There are times when I like the sound of 'Rumours'. Working class heroes. I don't know any. One day I wrote that I was 'tired of life'. Lack of connection. Digging the sound. You don't know what I make of you anymore. Taking up the blame for the great hurricane. I never listen to a difficult song. I've only ever loved one person. Reservations. I told him a bad joke. He told me it wasn't funny. He was right. It was hospital humour. It was grin and bear it. She said that it never gets her pissed. You dislike the feeling that someone might possibly 'understand' you even a little or , even worse, that they might try to get to know you. It seems that you have to be in control of all of this. I'm never in control of any of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home