Saturday, February 25, 2006

How many indie bands have there been called Rorschach?

Been thinking a wee bit re the format o' this blog. Not sure whether I want to keep doing the diary entry type bits or not. Feel as if I'm repeating masel hell of a lot. Think I might look to change things at least for a wee while. Maybe do some more of the wee doodles instead or post something different. Don't really know. Just thought I'd let the 4 or 5 of you who read this know! BTW, I really love to get comments from you. It's been lovely to think you've taken time to read and then write too. It really does make me awfy happy to get them.Please let me ken what you think if you've got a sec. What do you think re any format changes too?! Cheers, John.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Hynd said...

I think you write with a beautiful, raw honesty and while it can be a little discomforting to read because you really are laying everything out there in unflinching detail, it's you, it's real and that's how life should be portrayed. Give me this over the folk posting the equivalent of "I like your single yeah great" (as somebody once said) any day. I, for one, would miss this (although I do know you and get to hear it anyway!) and I think others would too.

However, it is your blog and it is yours to do with as you wish and I am only a mere reader. The doodles and vignettes are great as well though. Please keep posting, in whatever stylee you decide, I do look forward to your latest entry.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home