Friday, June 30, 2006

Exhibitions In Leslie

Friday night. Thought I would try to capitalise straight away on my earlier burst o' creativity (I get fucking worse and worse!) and post for the second time in the day after ma twa month hiatus. Of course the real reason is to get me away from the SVQ thing that I mentioned earlier. Just been to the land o' the Interweb and did a wee bit. Verily, it is the McLuckie version o' pushing a Richard Griffiths (Derek might just be in there too) sized boulder up the Binn Hill. Almost impossible. I've had many times when I've tried to write 'things' and I get totally clogged. What makes this worse is the fact that I have nae desire at all to finish it. It's no 'my stuff'/'my thing. 'WHERE'S MY MOTIVATION, YOU FUCK!!!! I just can't see what writing this fucking thing says re my work 'practice' and how I approach my duties. All it shows is that I can assemble a series of stock responses like a social care robot (I know the org I work for will utilise them pretty swiftly when they are 'born'. Human beings are just too expensive/greedy etc etc) and can obfuscate correctly re how I produce 'evidence of good practice'. Man, please believe him when he says (ah, Richard.."The last time I saw River/ He was lying face down, he fell down face down /So please believe him when he says/ten bucks won't last you a very long way". Perfection) writing this fucking thing will add years on me. I am doing it under severe severe duress ie to keep a semblance of peace at the work. I have to forget about it for a wee while. Ditto the fact I'm going back to the work the morn. A work place which is seemingly devoid of staff...apart from me. Welcome back Jock...It just dawned on me, maybe we could devise a code word that I could use to imply periods when I was thinking heavily re 'her' or if an encounter therein was being referred to (mind that I'm not going to talk about the TLK 'thing' any mair!) so that some of the blanks are being filled in for you if you notice me getting a wee bit too rambly and wobbly. It's a unique experience to play virtual scratch and sniff wi' the magic of McLuckie and imagine the 'full on night'/Dick Emery out-take that is my existence. Here comes that word so get ready to think o' the fact I wear odd socks as a matter of course/ the fact the s-h was infested wi' ants for a while/ please mind that I have a smaller gut than I used to and also don't forget that I am 'a champion methane producer' (What happened to Les/Lesley of Silverfish fame??? Maybe she's off collaborating wi' Francois Kevorkian on a seerious of crucial cuts) and it should be pretty easy to form a pen picture. It's tasting the paste without any of the fun or the bodily fluids. Don't worry. I dinnae ken what I'm talkin' aboot either. We're all in this together (ha that's somebody else's tagline, isn't it?). Right then. How about SPARROW. I'm not going to explain even if you ask me! Whenever I drop that in, get thinking re, as Daniel would say, ' a man obsessed' and how he can't focus because he's on lovelorn absence. Shit. You get the idea. I mean it tho'. I will use that word to fill in the blanks. I'll try and put in an example to show you how it works!! So the night, to force oot the crap I'm thinking o' how I should have the last Quorn burger that's in the fridge and blow the 'calorie controlled' vibes even further. I'm thinking re how faither was obsessed wi' what he deemed to be the only correct pronounciation o' Mark Calcavecchia. He used to get proper animated if anyone said Kal-Ka-Veck-ia. It HAD to be KAL-KA-VECCHY. He couldn't bear to hear the Hay and Aliss approved version. There used be a family in ma home town called Scordecchia and that was defiantly pronounced SCO-DECCHY by awbody so he thought he had an insider deal going on. Maybe he did. The word mediate seems to be good enough for old Rocco. For a further exemplar o' faither's enunciation, see also Mig-der-mund for McDermott. Anyway. SPARROW. After that I'm now thinking o' how there are some nights that are worse than others. Tom Baker is on the telly. What can bring me down? Notification of a 'periodic inspection of the property'...next Tuesday...well maybe...but maybe not...I might go adrift in the summer night. That would be ok. SPARROW.

1 Comments:

Blogger coma boy said...

The Scottish perspective eh...
Good blogging, but surely a lickle bit of paragraphing wouldn't kill ya.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home